How to master trading psychology | Brett Steenbarger
EP 065: How to master trading psychology, and introduce new best practises w/ Brett Steenbarger
For this episode, I interviewed a very special guest; Dr Brett Steenbarger (after many, many requests from listeners).
Brett is a very well known trading psychology coach, and has consulted to some of the biggest names in the industry. He’s also a respected author who has now published four books, some which have been recommended reading by previous guests on this podcast.
During our conversation, I asked Brett how to break bad trading habits and introduce new best practises, to explain why traders need to be adaptable in markets, plus how we should think about goal setting and measure progress. And of course, much more about how to enhance your performance as a trader.
– – – – – –
– – – – – –
· More interviews: http://chatwithtraders.com
· Free resources: http://chatwithtraders.com/resources
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/chatwithtraders
· Facebook: http://facebook.com/chatwithtraders
· Instagram: https://instagram.com/chatwithtraders_
· Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/chat-with-traders
· Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/chat-with-traders
Video for Crypto Trading Ebook
Crypto Trading Ebook youtube video content